We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Cheese pasta
Looking for a recipe with paccheri pasta? We love this hearty dish which is simple but really warming and tasty.
Essex, England, UK
1 person made this
- 400g cubed pumpkin
- chopped fresh rosemary, to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 320g paccheri pasta
- olive oil
- 200g button mushrooms
- 1/2 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 sprig thyme
- 100g Gorgonzola Dolce
- salt and pepper to taste
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:50min
- Place pumpkin on a tray lined with greased baking paper, pat dry and then sprinkle with Parmesan and rosemary.
- Roast in the oven preheated to 200 C / Gas 6 for 20 minutes. Once ready mash roughly with a fork or cut into small pieces with a knife.
- Meanwhile, boil the paccheri pasta in plenty of salted boiling water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile gently cook the chopped mushrooms in a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, thyme and garlic. Add the pumpkin and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the drained pasta to the frying pan along with the Gorgonzola. Gently toss and heat through to blend flavours.