We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Try this with white beans on toast, in salads, or puréed and spread on pita.
- 1 lemon, sliced, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons plus ½ cup olive oil
- 8 ounces feta, sliced ½ inch thick
- 2 dried chiles de árbol or other dried red chiles, lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°. Toss lemon slices and 2 Tbsp. oil on a rimmed baking sheet; roast until caramelized and lightly charred in a few spots, 10–12 minutes; let cool.
Combine lemon slices, feta, chiles, bay leaves, lemon juice, and remaining ½ cup oil in a small dish; season with pepper. Cover; chill 12 hours.
Do Ahead: Feta can be made 5 days ahead. Cover and chill.