We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla)*
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño chili (about 1 large)
- 1 1/2 English hothouse cucumbers, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped lightly salted roasted peanuts
Whisk first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Place cucumbers, onion, and mint in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.