We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 30 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7 small pickling cucumbers, diced (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 16 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Bring 4 cups water, rice, and salt to boil in heavy medium saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Uncover saucepan and cook rice over very low heat until dry, about 5 minutes. Transfer rice to large bowl and cool to room temperature.
Whisk orange juice and next 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend.
Add halved tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, mint, and feta to rice in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to blend. DO AHEAD Can be made 8 hours ahead; cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature and toss before serving.