We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 5 medium zucchini, trimmed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Homemade Ricotta Cheese (see recipe)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Using knife or V-slicer, cut zucchini into paper-thin rounds. Arrange rounds, slightly overlapping, on large platter. Sprinkle lightly with coarse salt and pepper, then green onions. Whisk lemon juice and oil in small bowl. Drizzle dressing evenly over zucchini. Drop small spoonfuls of cheese all over zucchini. Sprinkle with basil and serve.