We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 8 cups shredded green cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 3 medium carrots, peeled, coarsely grated (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, coarsely grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Mix cabbage, carrots, apples, and green onions in large bowl. Add vinegar and toss to coat.
Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, apple juice concentrate and poppy seeds in medium bowl to blend. Add to cabbage mixture and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated. Toss to blend before serving.