We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Nutrients are lost when ingredients boil, so steep this cold-and-flu-buster at a relatively low temperature.
- 1 bunch cilantro, with roots if possible, lightly bruised with the side of a knife
- 1 bunch rosemary, lightly bruised with the side of a knife
- 1 2" piece peeled ginger, finely grated
- 2 bags detox tea (such as Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox)
- 1 tablespoon manuka honey or raw honey
- 1 tablespoon raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Toast cinnamon stick and coriander seeds in a dry small skillet over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until fragrant and beginning to crackle, about 4 minutes (go easy, you don't want to burn them). Crush on a cutting board with the side of a chef’s knife or cleaver (or use mortar and pestle). Transfer to a large saucepan and add 4 cups water. Cook over medium-high heat until an instant-read thermometer registers 100°.
Add cilantro, rosemary, ginger, tea bags, honey, and vinegar to saucepan, stirring to dissolve honey. Reduce heat to low and let mixture steep until flavorful, 10–15 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a quart jar or large heatproof glass measuring cup, using a ladle to extract as much liquid as possible.