We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Grate the peeled zucchini and grate it through a large grater and drain in a strainer. Squeeze a little in the hands to get the excess juice and then mix with crumbled cheese, egg, sugar, orange peel, essences and flour to make a thicker composition to fry. Put them in very hot oil and fry. Put on the napkins to drain the oil and powder with powdered sugar mixed with vanilla sugar given through the coffee machine. These meatballs are served both hot and cold.
Crumble the cow's cheese and the sheep's cheese is given through the grater with small holes. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Drain in a strainer. Squeeze in the hands to get the remaining juice and mix with cheese, salt, finely chopped dill, egg and flour until it forms a fairly thick composition for frying. Fry in hot oil and place on napkins to drain oil. These meatballs are served both hot and cold.
The tastiest potato meatballs with pumpkin & # 8211 a delight that conquers from the first!
We present you a recipe for delicious meatballs with potatoes and pumpkin. Get a fragrant, fine and juicy snack that melts in your mouth. The advantage of this delicacy is that it is prepared amazingly simple and fast, the result being exceptional. The meatballs are perfect to be served for breakfast, as a hot snack or to be packed. They conquer from the first and are to everyone's liking.
& # 8211 1 bunch of greens to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and peel the zucchini. If the pumpkins are new, do not peel them completely. If not, peel them and remove the seeds.
2. Grind the zucchini through a large grater. Sprinkle with salt and leave at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. Peel and wash the potatoes. Put them through the small grater. Drain the juice.
4. Peel and wash the onion. Put it through the large grater. If desired, you can finely chop it with a knife or food processor.
5. Wash and chop the greens. Mix it with grated onion.
6. Chop the green onion tails and add them to the bowl with the onions and greens.
7. Drain the potatoes and zucchini. Stir in the vegetables.
8. Add the eggs to the bowl with the grated vegetables and mix well. Match with salt and ground black pepper.
9. Gradually add the flour and mix until you get a homogeneous mass.
10. Pour a little oil into a pan and put it on the fire. With a spoon, pour the meatballs into the hot pan and fry over medium heat on both sides until golden brown.
11. Serve hot with sour cream.
Note: If desired, together with the onion, you can add crushed garlic.
- 2 zucchini (450 g)
- 100 g grated cheese (telemeau works perfectly)
- 1 or
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons filled with flour
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
We wash the pumpkins and put them on the large grater.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
If you like it, share it with your friends!
4 pieces of medium size pumpkin (2kg)
8 tablespoons flour
6 cloves of garlic
Salt, pepper and vegeta to taste
Method of preparation:
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Meanwhile, we prepare the flour and eggs through which we will give the chftelute before frying them. Put in a plate 4 tablespoons of flour and in another plate put 3 eggs that you beat with a fork and season with vegeta, salt and pepper.
After the pumpkins have drained, season them with salt, pepper and vegeta, to taste. add 2 eggs, 4 tablespoons of flour and crushed garlic and mix the composition until smooth.
We take the spoonful of the composition, we put the meatballs through flour and egg on both sides and we fry them in a pan with hot oil. Turn the meatballs on both sides, until browned. Remove on a paper napkin to drain excess oil.
Pumpkin meatballs are served hot or cold as an appetizer.
The complete recipe, in pictures, can be downloaded here: Pumpkin Meatballs (PDF Format)
41 Recipes for Meatballs, Omelettes and Cold Appetizers
That's why this collection of recipes for festive appetizers, but not only.
These recipes are not like all the others that can be found in books or on the net. These are bold recipes, simple, practical, economical and very handy.
Like the other 5 recipe books in the series 41 Practical Recipes by Cristina G., and this book contains more than 41 recipes - 46 more precisely.
Here are just a few examples of what you'll find on these pages:
Recommendations, useful tips and valuable ideasCold appetizer recipesFestive appetizer recipesMeatball meat recipesOmelette recipes with potatoesSpinach omelette recipesSalted cake recipesRecipes for gluten intolerant (celiac)Fasting recipes for vegans and vegetarians as wellMushroom recipesChicken recipesRice recipesRecipes with pumpkinFasting recipesWeight loss recipes, dietaryAsian recipesItalian recipesQuick recipesEconomic recipesDare recipesOriginal and non-conformist recipes
For more appetizer recipes with or without fruit ingredients visit:
Do you have all the cookbooks from the 41 series of Practical and Simple Recipes by Cristina G.?
41 Sweet and Salty Holiday Recipes41 Practical and Simple Borscht Recipes41 Sweet and Salty Fasting Recipes41 Gluten Free Recipes41 Meat Recipes, Omelettes, and Appetizers Recipes41 Pancake Recipes, Checks, Cakes and Miscellaneous Sweets25 Potatoes - Gluten-Free Vegan Starters 25 Quick Rice Recipes - Gluten-Free Starters
Are you interested in Grandma's Recipes and old traditions?
Cristina G. has published the largest collection of authentic Romanian recipes in 5 volumes:
Grandma's Recipes Learned from Mom - Volume I - Salty Grandma's Recipes Learned from Mom - Volume II - SweetsMother's Recipes Learned from Mom - Volume III - Preparing the Ignat PigMother's Recipes Learned from Mom - Volume IV to Mother - Volume V